CEPORT’s Partner Program allows companies that provide energy efficiency services to bundle and resell BUILDINGWORX® with their offering.
Becoming a qualified BUILDINGWORX Reseller has many benefits, including:
- Time to market: Avoid developing, managing and supporting in-house software applications by relying on CEPORT’s powerful backend software and intuitive user interface.
- Differentiation: Set your company’s offering apart with easy to navigate drap and drop display solution.
- Competitive advantage: Offer customers greater value and satisfy growing market demand for whole building space and energy management designed specifically for building and property managers.
- Repeat customers: Clearly demonstrate the financial and environmental value of space utilization and energy efficiency improvements so that existing customers continue utilizing your company’s services into the future.
- Expanding your offering: By partnering with CEPORT, your customers will benefit from a best-in-class software product and access to program development resources.
- Return on investment: Track the ROI of your energy efficiency measures and report and share with others.
- Ongoing customer relationship: Maintain communication with your customers as they continue to manage space utilization and energy efficiency and seek out new ways to optimize building performance.
- Compatiblility: with any Building Energy Management System
BUILDINGWORX connects to virtually all building controls systems and many building meters. BUILDINGWORX hosted, off-site solution eliminates the need for on-site server hardware. BUILDINGWORX is fully compatible with:
Building automation and energy management systems, including: Alerton, Automated Logic, Honeywell, Johnson Controls, Siemens, Square D/Schneider Electric, Trane, Tridium and more. Utility meters and sub-meters.
Eligible energy efficiency companies must meet certain requirements to become a BUILDINGWORX Partner. Potential partners include:
- Energy services companies (ESCOs)
- Energy efficiency consultants and contractors
- Energy retailers and demand response companies
- Other CEPORT partnerships include Technology Partners and Partner Organizations.
Technology Partners offer products and services that benefit from CEPORT’s technology, and that enhance the visibility and extend the features of BUILDINGWORX.
Apply to become a BUILDINGWORX Reseller:
If you are interested in learning more about establishing a Reseller relationship, or if you are ready to apply, please call 847.213.5995, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org